Dr. Patel came to the United States of America with his family to pursue higher education and build a better life. Since early childhood he enjoyed complex problem solving while working with his hands. He had a deep passion to help people in any way possible and wanted a career in healthcare. He graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering from University of South Florida. He then went on to gain graduate education at University of Florida and received his degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
Dr. Patel’s mission is to offer caring, comfortable and comprehensive dental care in a professional and stress free environment. He is a firm believer in fully understanding the wants and needs of each of his patients, and to provide his patients with unprecedented care and service. Dr. Patel is constantly involved in pursuing continuing education courses to stay on the leading edge of dental technology and treatment modalities.
In his free time Dr. Patel likes to spend time with family, play sports, travel, and volunteer at various community events.
Professional Association Memberships:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Central Florida District Dental Association (CFDDA)
- Academy of General Dentist (AGD)
- International Congress of Implantology (ICOI)
- America Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Mid Florida Implant Study Group (MFISG)
- Volusia and Flagler county Study Group
Awards & Certifications:
- Clinical and Professional Excellence Award from University of Florida
- ICOI Fellowship Award
- L. D. Pankey Award